AWARDS RECEIVED BY THE QUEZON CITY GOVERNMENT UNDER THE BAUTISTA ADMINISTRATION
- 2015 LGU Eco Champion, under the National LGU Eco Champions Project of Green Convergence and Kagawaran ng Kapaligiran at Lakas Yaman
- 2015 Special Achievement in GIS (SAG) Award at the Esri International User Conference in San Diego, California, USA, for its Enhanced Tax Mapping Systems
- No. 1 Economically Most Dynamic City in the Highly Urbanized City Category, National Competitiveness Council, 2015
- 2015 Kapit-Bisig Award as Outstanding Partner from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- 2014 elevated to the Hall of Fame and Best PESO-NCR-Highly Urbanized Cities, Quezon City Public Employment Services Office (PESO), conferred in 2015 by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE); Best PESO in NCR for the Labor Supply and Demand Profile (LSDP) program; Best in Child Labor Program implementation.
- 2014 Manila BAYanihan Award (city category) by the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) for Quezon City’s role in the clean up of Manila Bay and the city’s waterways
- 2014 Galing Pook Governance Award for Outstanding Local Government Program on Socialized Housing
- 2014 Galing Pook Governance Award for Outstanding Local Government Program on the Pioneering Health Clinic for STI/HIV, Klinika Bernardo
- 2014 Luminaries Award for Quezon City’s carbon footprint reduction initiatives and its waste-to-energy biogas plant in Payatas, as among the best in innovation in environment advocacy.
- 2014 Regional Environmental Compliance Audit Award (NCR) of the DILG, for the city government’s level of compliance to the six key legal provisions of Republic Act No. 9003 or the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2000,
- 2014 Top Developer Award for Quezon City’s socialized housing programs, from the Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-Ibig)
- 2014 awards from the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) and the National ICT Confederation of the Philippines:
o 2nd place, 3rd eGov Awards for Customer Empowerment (G2C category) for QC’s Computerized Health Information Tracking System (CHITS)
o 2nd place, 3rd eGov Awards for Business Empowerment (G2B category) QC’s mobile money real property tax payment program
- 2013 awards from the DILG and the National ICT Confederation of the Philippines:
o 3rd place for Government to Business Category (G2B) in the 2nd eGovernance Awards (2013 Jessie Robredo Awards for Excellence in ICT for Good Governance) for its Point-of-Sale (POS) Tax Collection system
- 2012 Certificate of recognition from the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) for sustained good performance in the implementation of the Republic Act 9003 through segregation at source, deployment of dedicated units as well as the establishment and operationalization of Materials Recovery Facilities.
- Quezon City was among the Top 10 performing Highly Urbanized Cities ranked nationwide on Local Governance Performance Management System (LGPMS) and awarded the Seal of Disaster Preparedness, from the Department of Interior and Local Government, 2012
- 2011 National Best PESO Award, Highly Urbanized Category, for the Public Employment Service Office (PESO), from the Department of Labor and Employment:
AWARDS OF THE 18th and 19th QUEZON CITY COUNCIL
- Most outstanding Sangguniang Panlungsod in the National Capital Region, winning the 2015 Local Legislative Award at the regional level.
- Most outstanding Sangguniang Panlungsod in the National Capital Region, winning the 2012 Local Legislative Award at the regional level.
The award recognizes the exemplary performance of sanggunians, particularly of cities and municipalities, for legislating measures that help build the foundation of meaningful local administration and development.
The award is granted every term of local elective officials, i.e. every three years, and the assessment for this year’s award covers the period July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2015. The award criteria include (1) effectiveness of the legislative agenda, (2) availability of legislative documents, (3) efficiency of performance of the sanggunian (4) quality of office set-up and staff complement (5) legislative citations and awards and (6) capacity development for legislators and staff.