The simplified new business registration process, now only 3 easy steps!
The Quezon City Government has recently introduced the Business One Stop Shop (BOSS) the simplified new business registration process, providing a single location in QC Hall (currently in BPLO) for business applicants to register their new business (or Mayor’s permit) through a simplified, customer-friendly process. What used to be a 12-step procedure under the old system, is now reduced to 3 easy steps that allows entrepreneurs to obtain their permits on the same day.**
1. What are the services included?
- Information/Inquiries about registering a new business
- City-assisted Registration
- One-time payment
- One form to fill-up
- Response to follow-up inquiries
- Courier delivery - optional
2. What are the types of business included?
All types/categories of new business are serviced.
3. What are the benefits of availing of the service? How does it compare with the old procedure**?
New business owners will save time and energy. See the difference:
4. What should I do before applying?
For first-time applicants, call or go to BPLO at tel no. 444-7272 locals 8107-8115.
What are the requirements that I have to bring?
5. How long before I receive my Mayor’s Permit, plate and sticker?
With the new process, QC commits to the ff. service standards for LOW RISK types of businesses:
- Within 24 hrs. – for low risk, w/o inspection type of business
- 9 days – for low risk, w/ inspection type of business
6. How much will it cost me?
The Mayor’s Permit Fee is composed of fixed fees (like inspection fees or zoning fee) and variable fees (ex. annual business permit fee based on aggregate area utilized by the business). The QC Revenue Code lists all the fees and its bases.
7. Is there an additional cost for the mailing of the permit via courier?
Yes. Presently it is P250.
Can I just obtain it myself from the BPLO?
Yes. It can be claimed from the BOSS Representative.
8. Is there any hotline or number I can call to know more about the service?
You may call tel no. 444-7272 locals 8107-8115.