Guidelines for Application
Article 30, Section 131 of the Quezon City Revenue Code, as Amended states:
"Every owner/operator of business,industrial,commercial,or agricultural establishments,accessorias,buildings or houses for rent shall secure a sanitary certificate or permit for the purpose of supervision and enforncement of existing rules and regulations on sanitation and safety of the public upon payment to the City Treasurer of an annual fee..."
Requirements for establishments:
Submit to the Sanitation Inspector assigned to your establishement,photocopies of the following documents:
1. Official receipt of payment of the Sanitary Fee
2. Inspction report of the Sanitation Inspector to include the following among others:
a. Microbiological Analysis of Water- from water laboratory accredited by the QC Health Department
b. Pest Control Contract of Service / Agreement of Contract Service from licensed pest applicator
c. Masterlist of all employees of the establishment with respective designation/ position
1. Original Health Certificate of all employees of the establishment including that of the Manager(s) and/or Owner for presentation.
2. Photocopy of the Health Certificates-for submission
3. Schematic Diagram / Floor Plan of the establishment
4. Occupancy Permit of the establishment
5. Photocopy of previous Sanitary Permit (for renewal)