|Administrative Management Office|
4th Floor, Quezon City Hall High Rise Building
The Administrative and Management Office is one of the vital units under the Office of the City Mayor. It is tasked to:
Assist the Chief Executive in the implementation of administrative policies, activities, programs and/or projects of the city administration.
Deliver various administrative services to all departments/offices/units/task forces in the QC Government, other local government units, the national government, the QC constituents and the general public.
444-7272 locals 8400 to 1404
Ms. Eden R. Villanueva
Ms. Corazon S. dela Rosa
Ms. Maria Theresa F. Alano
Technical Assistants to the Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Management Division
Elizabeth T. Acosta
Central Records Management Division
Corazon T. Peredo
Finance Management Division
Damiana P. Ruffy
The Administrative and Management Office (AMO) renders services not only to the residents of this city but to the general public as well.
· Receive official communications for the City Mayor from various sources:
The National Government
Other Local Government Units
QC constituents and the general public
· Act on official communications for the City Mayor on various administrative matters such as: letters, referrals, complaints, requests, etc. and maintains records of these official documents.
· Prepare Mayor's Clearances (firearms, employment, etc.), Mayor's Certifications, Authentication (for various purposes) and handles the "Balik Probinsya" program of the City.
Requirements to Avail these Services
· Mayor's Clearance, for employment and for other purposes
1. QC Police Clearance
2. QC Barangay Clearance
3. QC Prosecutor Clearance
· Additional requirements for Firearms License
1. QC MTC Clearance
2. QC RTC Clearance
3. NBI Clearance
· Tax documents (for the German Government)
QC Barangay Clearance - Stating that the person being supported has no income
· Permit to solemnize marriage
QC Barangay certification that the church of the applicant is existing, of good reputation and holds regular religious rites
QC Barangay Operations Center certification
· Miscellaneous Requests
Barangay Certificate of residency and good moral character